If you or a relative are in hospital, we can fit and supply a keysafe or carry out repairs or small adaptations before you return home to assist with early hospital discharge. We can make your work a high priority. We can liaise with the Health and Social Care staff at The City of Edinburgh Council to achieve small changes required in your home.
We can also respond quickly to requests for small joinery work or household tasks to make your home safer for you.
Some examples of these are:
- Install a keysafe to make it easy for family and/or carers to visit you
- Fit door locks
- Install a wireless door bell if your hearing is impaired
- Secure cables and tack down loose carpets to prevent you from tripping
- Ease stiff doors
- Mend loose kitchen cupboard doors
- Fit a banister to help you walk up and downstairs