Come and explore your options for the future in a safe and supportive setting
Free courses and one to one support for disabled adults and people with long term conditions living in the Lothian.
- Transform your ideas into action at a pace that suits you
- Gain practical skills for independent living
- One to one support to make sure your goals reflect your own unique circumstancesLWC2
- Meet others in the same or similar situation
Living and Work Choices course – designed and delivered by experienced disabled trainers, is all about fulfilling your potential and supporting you to gain confidence and practical skills to achieve your life goals.
Essential Employer Skills course – this is a three day course, spread out over 2 weeks, that provides disabled employers of PAs with an understanding of the essential responsibilities and roles required of a good employer.
So how does it work?
3 simple steps towards achieving your goals:
- You join the course which will help you to identify your strengths, learn practical skills and improve your confidence and motivation You can register your interest in the course by our Registration of Interest form or call our training team on 0131 475 2350.
- At the end of the course, we will get together on a one to one and get to know you a bit more.
- We will then support you to develop your own Personal Action Plan and help you transform your ideas into actions at a pace that suits you.
Interested? Then contact us to find out more or for an informal chat.