||Leving House, Fairbairn Place
||01506 424 140 / 0330 303 0089
- Community Development
- Housing Association
- Learning Disability
- Older People
- Physical Disability
- Social Economy/Social Enterprise
- Young People
We are a social housing provider and social enterprise which promotes and provides affordable housing and services across Central Scotland.
We believe that all members of society are equal and that everyone has something to contribute. We are committed to supporting the development of diverse communities which include disabled people.
We work to provide homes and housing-related services which offer the opportunity for people to be independent and have choice and control in their lives.
Link comprises a parent company, Link Group, and the following subsidiaries:
- Larkfield Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
What we do:
- Provide homes for rent, shared ownership and supported housing in 11 local authority areas.
- Offer property and tenancy services to tenants, sharing owners and owners.
- Provide care and repair services for older and disabled people building relationships to widen access to housing for older and disabled people.
- Provide knowledge and expertise to inform and influence decisions, policy and practice.