Only services that are currently available during COVID-19 are listed in the directory.
In line with Government advice, most groups and organisations in the city have had to take the unfortunate decision to suspend face to face and group work activities. Please telephone or email the contacts listed for the group or organisation if you are interested in their work to check what alternative arrangements might be available.
||22 Logie Mill, Beaverbank Business Park, Broughton
||0131 557 3332
- Help Lines
- Self Help/Support
Registered as a charity in 1997, Myeloma UK is the only organisation in the UK focused on myeloma. We are helping myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life.
How? By accelerating the discovery and development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings.
We do this by:
- Funding a world-leading genetic research programme to discover and develop new “tailored” treatments;
- Funding a groundbreaking Clinical Trial Network that gives patients access to new life-extending drugs;
- Providing resources for healthcare professionals so that diagnosis is improved, best practice is shared and patients receive the best possible treatment and care;
- Working in partnership with decision-makers to ensure the speedy approval of new drugs, and that the NHS provides the services patients and their families need;
- Supporting patients and their families through a comprehensive range of services including our Myeloma Infoline and Patient and - Family Info days.
We receive no government funding and rely on voluntary donations and fundraising activities; our administration and running costs are kept to an absolute minimum.