For applicants who are 60 years or older, these properties benefit from:
• Staff on site 7 days a week but not 24 hours a day
• A centralised call and alarm service which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Activity monitoring
• In some complexes meals are provided in a communal dining room as part of the tenancy package
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- 96 flats.
- Built in 1989.
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom
- Enhanced Supported scheme with resident management staff (7 days) and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, dining room, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Some meals available (two main meals, daily).
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Tenure(s): Shared Ownership and Rent (social landlord)
Availability please check with Viewpoint Housing Association.
How to Apply
Applications should be made through key to choice: www.keytochoice.scotsman.com.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the home or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 668 4247.