Only services that are currently available during COVID-19 are listed in the directory.
In line with Government advice, most groups and organisations in the city have had to take the unfortunate decision to suspend face to face and group work activities. Please telephone or email the contacts listed for the group or organisation if you are interested in their work to check what alternative arrangements might be available.
||Gillespie Crescent, Meadows, Bruntsfield
||0131 668 4247
- Housing Association
- Older People
- Self Help/Support
- Social Care
Gillespie Crescent Sheltered Housing Complex is for applicants 60 years of age and over, these properties provide independent living and benefit from having:
• Warden/Staff on site 5 days a week but not 24 hours a day
• A centralised call and alarm service which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Activity monitoring
• Communal areas
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 116 flats.
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (7 days) and community alarm service
- Some meals available.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
Availability, please check with Viewpoint Housing Association.