||Gillespie Crescent, Meadows, Bruntsfield
||0131 668 4247
- Housing Association
- Older People
- Self Help/Support
- Social Care
Gillespie Crescent Sheltered Housing Complex is for applicants 60 years of age and over, these properties provide independent living and benefit from having:
• Warden/Staff on site 5 days a week but not 24 hours a day
• A centralised call and alarm service which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Activity monitoring
• Communal areas
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 116 flats.
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Non-resident management staff (7 days) and community alarm service
- Some meals available.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Tenure(s): Rent (social landlord)
Availability, please check with Viewpoint Housing Association.