Bingham is situated in the Southside of Edinburgh city centre and is close to local parks and shopping outlets.
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- Built in 1988
- 32 flats
- Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom.
- Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Pull cord system linked to alarm centre 24 hours a day
- Lift access to properties, lounge, laundry, assisted bathing facility
- Maintained communal gardens
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair
- Guest rooms available for family and friends to use
- Wi-Fi throughout - for tenants and guests to use
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- New residents accepted from 55 years of age
- Rent (social landlord)
Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 200 yards; shop 200 yards; post office 300 yards; town centre 2 mile(s); GP 200 yards; social centre 110 yards.
Experienced Trust Housing staff providing advice and support.
Frequent social activities include outings, bingo, coffee mornings, & classes e.g. mobile phone and computing, organised by our Activities Co-ordinator in scheme or Registered Tenant Organisation (RTO).
Enquire About A Home
For more information on any of our properties fill in the form at https://www.trustha.org.uk/our-homes/enquire/?residence=35, where you can also request a paper application pack.
Homes available to rent are advertised through Key To Choice. This is on behalf of the EdIndex partnership (the City of Edinburgh Council and 19 Housing Associations).
You must be registered with EdIndex if you want to apply for a Housing Association home.
Please see https://keytochoice.co.uk.