At our Community Garden everyone is welcome especially people experiencing mental or physical health problems, disadvantage, isolation or poverty.
The garden offer people fantastic opportunities to grow food, socialise and become more active.
We also run small events and workshops and attend other local community gardening social events.
Examples of previous events:
- Shed Party and AGM!
- Community gardening days for the 'summer'
- Barbeque and pumpkin planting day
- Free Herb Walk (run by Grass Roots Remedies Co-op)
- Garden to Glass (Freshly prepared juices and many other wee craft and activity stalls to join in with)
- Burns Night (hosted by Granton Community Gardeners)
- Harvest Feast (hosted by Granton Community Gardeners)
All welcome to help with digging, weeding, planting, harvesting etc.
Lots to do and learn, so why not pop in and join the fun!
Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.