In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we have organised a special support service for the elderly, unwell, vulnerable and anyone who is struggling financially.
We are also working with and supporting various organisations such as Milan Senior Welfare Organisation who will manage support for elderly from the BME community in Edinburgh.
If you are in need of help or you know someone who needs help then contact us immediately.
Our support services include:
- Collection and delivery of items: Helping the elderly, vulnerable, anyone in self-isolation with no other help to collect shopping or other items of need
- Financial and other support: We will provide financial support, food items and other items of need where possible to individuals
- Partnerships: We will support other organisations by providing financial help and volunteers
- Signposting: We have a list of organisations that will be able to help with other needs and will guide you to them
- General Advice; we can provide information in different languages.
- Tel: 07763 612663
- Email: email@example.com
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS AND WE NEED DONATIONS
- For volunteering please contact 07961 036036
- For donations please contact 07947 473442
INTENDED SERVICE USERs: Older People, BME, Equality Adults
TYPE(S) OF SUPPORT:
- Food/Shopping Delivery
- Pharmacy Pick-ups
- Financial Assistance/Benefits Advice
- Food Bank
- Crisis Support