Everything you need to help maintain your independence. Friendly faces from a team of staff, companionship and a meals service in a safe, secure environment - all just a step from your own front door.
Main facts for Donaldson Court Very Sheltered Housing:
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- Built in 1983
- 60 flats and 1 house
- 2 storeys with stair access and 3 storeys with lift and stair access
- 3 fully wheelchair accessible flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom.
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Extra Care scheme with resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Regular social activities.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- Rent (social landlord)
What facilities are available?
There is a communal lounge where residents and their family and friends can meet and chat over a cuppa. Donaldson Court has a pleasant garden. Purpose built laundries with fast automatic washing machines and tumble driers are available for all.
There is an ensuite guest room which friends and families can book. Charger per night apply.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the shelterd housing complex or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 553 5639.