- Seated for conference 50, seated for food 30
- Max 7-8 trestle tables at average 4 persons/table
- This Hall can be split by partition into two sections, but only one key access point.
- Seated for conference 30, seated for Food 20
- This Hall can also be split into two separate rooms, but with individual access.
- Each Hall has a fully equipped kitchen available.
- It is possible for the lessee to hire a separate section of the Centre in which to run their own creche, if required and space permitting.
- Ground Floor – 2 unisex 1, unisex w/disabled access
- First Floor – 1 unisex w/disabled access
- Full access, including lift to First Floor
Anyone hiring either Hall in their entirety or the relevant partitioned section can make full use of the kitchen facilities available. The Centre does not provide a catering service, but outside caters may be brought in. Refreshments (tea/coffee/biscuits) must be provided by the hirer.
Room Hire Rates...
Rates can vary at the discretion of the Management committee. It is important that the lessee factor set-up and break-down times into their bookings as hire costs are levied for the full time that the lessee is making use of the area. The same hourly rates apply for for set-up/break down.
Area of building
- Charity status organisations: £25 per hour
- Charity status organisations on Saturday: £40 per hour
- Charity status organisations on Sunday: £55 per hour
- Private / commercial organisations: £35 per hour
- Private / commercial organisations at weekend: £60 per hour
- Charity status organisations: £15 per hour
- Charity status organisations on Saturday: £25 per hour
- Charity status organisations on Sunday: £30 per hour
- Private / commercial organisations: £30 per hour
- Private / commercial organisations at weekend: £40 per hour
NB: We are not VAT registered
NB after 5:00pm in the evening a surcharge of £5 per hour will be added to all lettings.
Prices above are negotiable and a bond may be required for some bookings.
A Word document of the bookings form and terms and conditions is available here Braidwood Booking Form or via the email address below.
Please note the centre is closed on all public holidays and is closed for two weeks at Christmas.
Please see http://www.braidwoodcentre.org.uk/?page_id=491 for our booking form.