- Retirement/sheltered housing.
- 66 flats. Built in 1988.
- Sizes 1 bedroom. Includes wheelchair standard properties.
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service.
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden.
- Access to site easy, but less so for less mobile people. Distances: bus stop 0.1 mile(s); shop 0.1 mile(s); post office 0.1 mile(s); town centre 0.1 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s).
- Regular social activities include various excursions and events, BBQs, organised by residents.
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted.
- Rent (social landlord).
All flats are fully self-contained with a living room, bedroom, separate kitchen and bathroom. The flats have gas central heating and are double glazed throughout.
All our sheltered housing developments have a dedicated manager who you can call on for help during normal working hours Monday - Friday. Coupled with a 24-hour personal emergency alarm service, this means that support is available at any time - day or night.
You'll get a self-contained unfurnished flat with a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and private bathroom and/or shower. There's a communal lounge for social activities, and family and friends can even stay on site in a guest bedroom. And, because we are regularly inspected by the Care Inspectorate, you can expect the highest standard of quality and care.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the sheltered housing complex or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on 0131 556 0087.
Mon & Wed, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday, 9:00am - 4:30pm
How to Apply...
If you're aged over 60, you can apply to transfer from your current tenancy. Priority is given to those who need more support and security than their current homes provide. Talk to your housing officer or call 0131 657 0600 for advice from the Lettings and New Tenancy team. They'll tell you about developments in your area and make an appointment for you to look round a home.