Freephone Helpline: 0800 999 2568
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 2pm - 4pm and Tuesday & Friday 10am - 12noon.
If you call outside these hours please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also email details of your enquiry to us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Scotland’s Information Service provides information and advice on a range of issues, including:
- Applying for educational courses and training programmes
- Information on community learning opportunities
- Sources of funding for disabled learners
- Support for disabled learners in a range of learning environments
- Support and funding for carers
- Information regarding disability equality and discrimination
- Signposting to specialist sources of support
and much more…
Our information service is open to all disabled people across the whole of Scotland and to people who work with or support disabled learners.