A five week part time core employability programme for 16-25s.
It includes motivation and confidence building, work tasters or longer work placements and intensive support with jobsearch or other progression routes.
Links to Employers, College courses, Prince’s Trust and other training providers. WEACT is part of Edinburgh College.
'Just Do It' Courses
- 16-25 year olds
- Various areas of Edinburgh.
- Courses run all day Wednesday, all day Thursday and Friday mornings for 5 weeks.
The courses help young people to:
- Get started on a career path/college course
- Gain skills and confidence to handle new situations
- Find out what employers are looking for
- Learn how to jobsearch and be confident in interviews
- Find out more about yourself, your skills and what your interests are
- Gain a Youth Achievement Award
- Team Building
- Get input from employers and colleges
For more information on these courses please contact Alison Dunlop on email@example.com