Designed for wheelchair users
- 13 studio apartments, suitable for a single person
- 19 one-bedroom flats, suitable for a single person or couple
- 6 two-bedroom flats, suitable for two people
- 4 two-bedroom flats, suitable for up to three people
- 2 three-bedroom flats, suitable for up to five people
Designed for people with limited mobility
- 1 two-bedroom flat, suitable for up to 3 people
Designed for people with general housing needs
- 5 one-bedroom flats, suitable for a single person or couple
- 3 two-bedroom flats, suitable for up to three people
- 2 three-bedroom flat, suitable for up to four people
- 4 three-bedroom flats, suitable for up to five people
- Enhanced sheltered housing
- Built in 1979
- 57 flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom.
- Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Extra Care scheme with on-site care staff, non-resident management staff (24 hours, 7 days)
- Lift, lounge, laundry
- Rent (social landlord)
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the sheltered housing complex or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 317 7227.
Apply for a Blackwood House Online
You can now apply for a Blackwood home online. Please see https://welcome.blackwoodgroup.org.uk to start the process of finding your new home today!
We have provided helpful guidance notes on how to complete the form and information on how Blackwood homes are allocated.
Anyone 16 years of age or over can put their name our housing list. Applicants may also be Blackwood Homes tenants who wish to transfer.