Amenity housing is rented accommodation provided by housing associations that is designated (and particularly suitable) for occupation by older people.
Murray Cottages is set in a quiet secluded spot in the heart of the highly sought after Edinburgh suburb of Corstorphine.
- Age exclusive housing
- 21 bungalows
- Built in 1900 and renovated in 1996
- Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
- Visiting management staff (visiting local representative) and community alarm service
- Pull cord system linked to alarm centre 24 hours a day
- Maintained communal gardens
- Repairs service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Rent (social landlord)
Close to local amenities
Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 100 yards; shop 150 yards; post office 150 yards; town centre 2.5 mile(s); GP 0.5 mile(s).
A Trust representative is available for tenants.
Enquire About A Home
For more information on any of our properties fill in the form at https://www.trustha.org.uk/our-homes/enquire/?residence=33, where you can also request a paper application pack.
Homes available to rent are advertised through Key To Choice. This is on behalf of the EdIndex partnership (the City of Edinburgh Council and 19 Housing Associations).
You must be registered with EdIndex if you want to apply for a Housing Association home.
Please see https://keytochoice.co.uk.