DIGITAL CLUBS DURING COVID
The FetLor team have designed a plan to ensure we can continue to support young people. This innovative programme is developing as we learn what works best for our young people.
In the coming weeks, FetLor will deliver:
- 1:1 mentorship with Amy for ten of our most vulnerable young people
- Daily community challenges in partnership with Granton Youth
- Universal open access virtual youth club drop ins on Zoom
- Netflix parties run by the Young Volunteer Team
- Arts and crafts how-to videos and competitions made by Sina and Mitch
- Remote coding and gaming club supported by Mitch
- Daily learning and physical challenges to help families stay active
Normal service details...
Lots of opportunities to try new activities - sport, outdoor education, adventurous challenges, social activities, creative hobbies.
Interest groups and more focussed work follow on from this programme which is largely of a drop in nature.
This is the main provision at FetLor and although it is changed from time to time the general structure is something all young people can access on a weekly basis.
All ages are catered for so early intervention work through to linking young adults into college and work placements can be achieved.
In our clubs, we run small projects and workshops that give young people the chance to make something to show off.
Clubs are open and free, to all young people in each age group.
You will get a meal and/or snack at each Club.
Unless it says otherwise, clubs are for both boys and girls.
If you are attending for the first time you need to fill out a consent form. You can fill it in online using the link at https://www.fetlor.org.uk/about, or you can download and print off the form and bring it along.
There is something for everyone.