Homelessness is one of the most common social problems that we face today. At Steps to Hope SCIO, we are dedicated to fighting this through charity, support groups and awareness programmes. We will signpost the most vulnerable to relevant organisations who we believe can provide help for those suffering with addiction. Over half of our volunteers are addicts in recovery who understand addiction and homelessness but more importantly know how to achieve a new way of life.
From handing out basic necessities and paying for accommodation to organising charity and awareness events in Edinburgh, we carry out a range of non-profit charity work.
What Steps To Hope Do?
For anyone who is homeless and / or Suffering from addiction and wants to change their life Steps to Hope offer:
- We offer a chaperone service to mutual age groups
- We offer a chaperone service recovery meetings
- We pay for accommodations
- We offer 1 to 1 support sessions
- We do referrals to rehabilitation
- We pay for bus passes
- We pay for mobile phones
- We provide an annual Christmas hand-outs of warm clothing and basic necessities
Feel free to call us to learn more about us or our work.
For all referrals, please get in touch.