Training Flats - tenancy preparation for young people
The Four Square Training Flats scheme provides temporary accommodation with support for young people who are homeless.
Who can use this service?
This service is provided to young people moving on from Number 20 and Stopover.
How can I access this service?
You can access this service through your keyworker at Number 20 or Stopover and by taking part in our tenancy preparation programmes.
More about our Training Flats:
- Six single training flats all located close to the Stopover hostel.
- Stay for 6 to 12 months during which time you will receive support to take your first steps towards independent living in the community.
- Continued support provided by our Training Flats worker.
- The opportunity to become eligible for a full tenancy with Dunedin Canmore Housing Association.
- Ongoing support from our Follow Up service.
- Our Edinburgh Training Flats provide the last important step back to unsupported and independent living.