We meet in the St Fillan's church at the end of Buckstone Drive every Thursday night from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
At the church we operate two halls - The large hall contains:
- Arts and Crafts
- Sports including Football, Hockey, Dodge Ball, Badminton, Tennis
- Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Air Hockey
- Tuck Shop
- DJ Decks with a large selection of CDs or connection for your own MP3 player/iPod
- Baking/Cooking (Every two weeks)
In the small hall we have:
- 4 Desktop and 3 Laptop computers with high speed internet access (Printing available)
- Nintendo Wii with a wide selection of games including a Wii Fit board
- PS2 & Xbox with a wide variety of games
Free high-speed WiFi internet access is available throughout the club.