Citizens Advice Edinburgh - Dundas Street Citizens Advice Bureau provides advice, information and practical assistance on a range of topics. Our service is a one-stop shop where people can access information and advice on any one subject or several subjects. Individuals turn to us because they know they can rely on us, they can trust us and they know we have the experience and knowledge to find solutions.
What we do:
- We help people resolve their legal, financial and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- We offer advice, information, action, referral, representation, advocacy to clients, feedback to governments both locally and nationally on the effects of policies and legislation.
- We train volunteers to deliver this service, providing many of them with a route to further education and employment.
- We try to make our service accessible, responding by face-to-face to interviews, telephone, letters, e-mail and home visiting. We are now working in 10 health settings in the city and in Edinburgh Sheriff Court.
- Advice is provided in our offices, at outreach locations such as hospitals or community centres, by telephone or via home visits.
All advice is free, confidential, impartial and independent.
N.B. email@example.com is an admin contact only.
Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 12:30pm (Drop-in) | 12:30pm - 4:30pm (appointment only)
Tuesday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (Legal/Employment, appointment only)