Pasda offers support to parents, partners, siblings and carers of adults (over 16) on the autism spectrum who live in Edinburgh and the Lothians.
It can be difficult to know where to turn, especially if your relative had a diagnosis of autism or Asperger’s Syndrome as an adult. We would be happy to hear from you whether you are a parent, relative, friend or professional looking for more information about us or what support is available.
We provide support through the following activities:
- One to one advice
- Information sessions on autism and related issues
- Signposting to statutory and voluntary services
- Peer support groups in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Updates on service developments in your local area via our newsletter, email and Facebook
- Contact with other families through our peer support network, PASDA Connect.
We run a range of carer support groups throughout the month across Edinburgh and the Lothian's including:
- Carer Information Meeting
- Carer Coffee Morning
- Partner & Spouses Group
- Social Group
How to Make a Referral
We accept self-referrals and referrals from any third party. Please contact us to request an initial appointment.
To make an initial appointment with us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 475 2416