Established in 1991, The Rock Trust works with young people between the age of 16 and 25 who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless across Edinburgh and the Lothians. This includes young people who are in transitions, leaving care or home and those involved in offending, alcohol or drug misuse.
Our role is to advise, educate and support young people. We want to enable them to build the personal skills and resources required to make a positive and healthy transition to adulthood, while avoiding or moving on from homelessness.
- Advice service available at our Underground drop in centre
- One to one support - at our offices or at the young person’s accommodation
- Group programmes, including sport, gardening, cooking etc.
- Opportunities for volunteering and work experience
- A respite place to stay, for those who need time away from their situation
- Mediation to build positive relationships
- Supported housing in shared or single accommodation
Come and see us – we are here to help.
We are open 8:45am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Here are the different ways to access our help:
Call us – our main number is 0131 557 4059
Drop-in to our Duty Service anytime between 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday and someone will be able to talk things through with you
Email us and let us know what you need – firstname.lastname@example.org