Only services that are currently available during COVID-19 are listed in the directory.
In line with Government advice, most groups and organisations in the city have had to take the unfortunate decision to suspend face to face and group work activities. Please telephone or email the contacts listed for the group or organisation if you are interested in their work to check what alternative arrangements might be available.
||National Office, 6 Newington Business Centre, Dalkeith Road Mews, Newington
||0131 662 4359
- Family Support
- Self Help/Support
Support in Mind Scotland seek to support and empower all those affected by mental illness, including family members, carers and supporters.
We deliver local services to around 2,700 people a year, including families and carers, through 23 projects across Scotland from Golspie in the far North to Stranraer in the extreme South West.
- Accessible open drop-in resource centres
- Group work to develop skills, learning, and employability
- Physical activity and healthy eating programmes to improve general well-being
- Emotional support, including one to one support, stress management, counselling and developing coping skills
- Information and guidance on issues like benefits, and housing support
Our Edinburgh Service is run from the Stafford Centre, 103 Broughton Street, EH1 3RZ, Tel 0131 557 0718.
Please see the Stafford Centre's page for more info https://www.evocredbook.org.uk/organisations/stafford-centre/001b00000065vIpAAI or check out their website at http://www.staffordcentre.org.uk.