The Boys’ Brigade is a Christian Youth Organisation with over half a million members world wide. The objective of the BB is “The advancement of Christ’s kingdom among boys and the promotion of habits of Obedience, Reverence, Discipline, Self-Respect and all that tends towards a true Christian manliness.”
We cares for and challenges young people for life through a programme of informal education in a fun way. Each week around 20,000 young people, aged 5 to 18, take part in one of our 450 groups.
The 41st Edinburgh Boys Brigade Company is attached to Duddingston Kirk and meets each week in the Church Hall.
- Anchor Boys (P2 - P3) - Keyword is fun. They play games, make craft and learn about Jesus.
- Junior Section (P4 - P6) - We promote a safe, caring environment where boys follow a varied programme of sport, craft, community and learn about Jesus.
- Company Section (P7 - S6) - A full programme of activities including sports, interests, camps with the opportunity to gain the highest BB award, the Queen's Badge.
- Anchor Boys (6-7 years): Thursday 6:00pm - 7.00pm
- Junior Section (8-11 years): Friday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Company / Senior Section (12-18 years): Friday 7:30pm - 9:45pm
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/41st-Edinburgh-Boys-Brigade/56763837887.
BB is open to all children and young people aged from 5 to 18 of any faith and background.