Viewpoint’s care homes provide 24-hour nursing care, as well as specialist care for people living with dementia. Our registered nursing team and trained carers pride themselves in providing excellent care tailored to your individual needs.
Situated in quiet residential areas of Edinburgh, our three homes offer a safe, caring and comfortable environment for those requiring frequent support and specialised nursing care. We have a wide range of services available to residents who make their home with us.
At each of our homes residents receive a personal plan and can therefore be confident that support, care needs and personal preferences will be met. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring a continuously high standard of person-centred care.
Activity is important to us all. Social activities and events are organised by our Activities Coordinators, who make sure a varied programme is in place to suit the interests of our residents. In a typical week these could include the gardening club, film nights, a visit to the theatre, reminiscence groups, live music performances or an afternoon in our Craft Cafe.
Viewpoint Housing has three care homes in Edinburgh:
6 South Oswald Road
Edinburgh EH9 2HG
Tel: 0131 667 3601
- St Raphael's is our largest care home and is located in the quiet Grange area of Edinburgh. Offering 50 ensuite bedrooms, the home is a beautiful art deco building easily accessed from the centre of town.
- In 2012 we were very proud to open our first Sensory Garden in St Raphael’s. The garden draws on the work of the Stirling University Dementia Centre with input from Alzheimer Scotland and provides a safe and stimulating environment for our residents, who were fully involved in the design.
7 Oswald Road
Edinburgh EH9 2HE
Tel: 0131 662 5125
- Marian House is situated in the quiet, residential Grange area of Edinburgh, just three miles from the city centre.
- There is a regular bus service into the city as well as good amenities within easy walking distance.
- The home benefits from a beautiful secluded garden with several sitting areas surrounded by mature trees.
22 Lennox Row
Edinburgh EH5 3JW
0131 552 5774
- Lennox House is a fine Georgian building situated in the beautiful residential area of Trinity.
- Set in extensive south facing well-maintained gardens, the home has an open outlook to Lomond Park tennis courts and bowling green and has good local bus links.
Types of Care Available:
- Long Term care
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
- Convalescence- Post Operative and Post Hospitalisation
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the home or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office or the care home direct.