We run a range of different workshops every month.
Please see the calendar at https://www.edinburghremakery.org.uk/learn/workshops to view upcoming workshops and click on a day to see further details of those that you can currently enrol on.
Booking is done online and payment is via PayPal.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay using this feature and using your bank card.
Alternatively visit us in-store to pay in cash.
Examples of workshops we have run:
- Introduction to Woodwork
- Sewing Machine Skills
- Sewing Skills For 14-19 Year Olds
- Upholstery: Two Day Workshop
- Furniture Repair and Restoration Workshop
- Finishing And Upcycling Techniques For Furniture
- Make Your Own Hand-crafted Wooden Keepsake Box
- Book Binding: Straight Stitch Leather Binding
- Book Binding: Concertina 'Do's & Dont's'
- Book Binding: Japanese Stab Binding
- Book Binding: Cross-stitch Leather Binding
- Book Binding: Accordian Fold Binding