At Carr Gomm we see your potential, and with over 20 years' experience of delivering high-quality support services all across the country that are personal, practical and professional we believe in what we do and care about getting it right for you.
Working in partnership with City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian we provide a very wide range of accommodation-linked and visiting support services across the city with a focus on supporting people with mental health problems, learning disabilities, complex needs, older people, autistic spectrum disorder and physical disabilities.
Specific services include:
- Lochend, Ettrick, Drummond services - specialist mental health services focussed on supporting people with their recovery.
- Merchiston Service - supporting older people with mental health problems.
- Corstorphine and Muirhouse services - supporting individuals with learning disabilities, complex needs and physical disabilities.
- Edinburgh visiting service, a specialist city-wide visiting support service.
We also provide a number of individual packages of support, and support people who are self-directing their support.
All our services are able to support people from any client group within their geographical area.
We welcome opportunities to support new individuals and are happy to take referrals, or for people who are self-directing their support, our self-directed support manager is happy to discuss this.
Facilities & Access...
This service has the following facilities:
- Wheelchair Access
- Information in community languages
- Translation Service
Public Transport Information
Lothian Regional Transport Bus Numbers - 14, 30.
Please call us on 0131 656 6270 for more information.