Only services that are currently available during COVID-19 are listed in the directory.
In line with Government advice, most groups and organisations in the city have had to take the unfortunate decision to suspend face to face and group work activities. Please telephone or email the contacts listed for the group or organisation if you are interested in their work to check what alternative arrangements might be available.
||4 Cheyne Street, Stockbridge
||0131 315 8111
- Children Services
- Help Lines
- Law and Justice
- Self Help/Support
- Young People
- Advice Agencies
We understand that getting help is a big decision and we’re here to support you any way we can.
At Edinburgh Women’s Aid, we:
- Offer you confidential support and advice
- Answer your questions honestly
- Give you all the information you need
- Give you advice on how you and your children can stay safe
- Provide temporary accommodation if you’re unable to stay in your home
- Provide you with help and support for a better future
Whatever kind of abuse you’re being subjected to, you don’t need to put up with it. Don’t worry – we will never judge you and you can talk to us freely and confidentially.
Remember, as well as Edinburgh Women’s Aid, the law can protect you.
To access any of our services call 0131 315 8110 or email email@example.com. If you wish to refer a client to us please also contact us using these details.