Abbey Court property details:
Designed for wheelchair users
- 10 studio apartments, suitable for a single person
- 11 one-bedroom flats, suitable for a single person or couple
- 2 two-bedroom flats, suitable for two people
- 2 two-bedroom flats, suitable for up to three people
- 1 three-bedroom flat, suitable for up to four people
- 1 three-bedroom flat, suitable for up to five people
- 1 four-bedroom flat, suitable for up to six people
Designed for people with limited mobility
- 5 studio apartments, suitable for a single person
- 5 one-bedroom flats, suitable for a single person or couple
- 1 two-bedroom flat, suitable for two people
Designed for people with general housing needs
- 5 three-bedroom flats, suitable for up to four people
- Age exclusive housing
- Built in 1982
- 42 flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom.
- Includes mobility and wheelchair standard properties
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- Rent (social landlord)
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the home or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 317 7227.
Apply for a Blackwood House Online
You can now apply for a Blackwood home online. Please see https://welcome.blackwoodgroup.org.uk to start the process of finding your new home today!
We have provided helpful guidance notes on how to complete the form and information on how Blackwood homes are allocated.
Anyone 16 years of age or over can put their name our housing list. Applicants may also be Blackwood Homes tenants who wish to transfer.