Four Square offers Connected - Learning and Employability training
CONNECTED provides a broad range of skills development opportunities, work-focused training and flexible employability support for unemployed and disadvantaged people in Edinburgh.
Connected provides the following benefits:
- Access to individually tailored learning and employability support
- Supported routes into education, training, volunteering and work
- The opportunity for agencies to add value to existing support
The Connected Work Club can help you with:
- Job search and job applications
- Updating your CV
- Developing your interview skills
- Finding out about college courses
- Accessing local learning opportunities
- Setting up your own ILA account
- Connecting with specialist support services.
The Wednesday Work Club a friendly drop-in group with hot drinks and biscuits on offer, where job seekers can share knowledge to help each other, and get help from trained employability workers.
To find out more, or to attend the work club please contact Angela Wright.