Deanhaugh Street is centrally located in the desirable Stockbridge area of Edinburgh city close to the town centre.
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- Built in 1983
- 39 flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom.
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
- Pull cord system linked to alarm centre 24 hours a day
- Lift access to properties, lounge, laundry
- Maintained communal gardens
- Guest room available for family and friends to use
- Repairs service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Wi-Fi throughout - for tenants and guests to use
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- Rent (social landlord)
Close to local amenities...
Access to site easy. Distances: bus stop 25 yards; shop 5 yards; post office 50 yards; town centre 5 yards; GP 440 yards; social centre 440 yards.
Experienced Trust Housing staff providing advice and support.
Weekly social activities, organised by warden.
Enquire About A Home
For more information on any of our properties fill in the form at https://www.trustha.org.uk/our-homes/enquire/?residence=38, where you can also request a paper application pack.
Homes available to rent are advertised through Key To Choice. This is on behalf of the EdIndex partnership (the City of Edinburgh Council and 19 Housing Associations).
You must be registered with EdIndex if you want to apply for a Housing Association home.
Please see https://keytochoice.co.uk.