Get into Retail is a 4 week employability programme run by The Prince's Trust in partnership with British Land and the Cyrenians for young people who are interested in pursuing a career in retail.
Young people will:
- Gain training and work experience in a shop at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park
- Improve their teamwork and communications skills
- Boost their confidence
- Develop their CV and interview skills
- Benefit from our strong links with employers when looking for work Who?
This course is for young people:
- Aged 16 to 25 years old.
- Interested in pursuing a career in retail.
- Actively looking for work and ready to start employment.
- Not currently in education, training or employment.
The course is based at the Fort Kinnaird Recruitment Centre with work placements available in a variety of stores across the Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Some of the stores who will be involved in offering work placements or providing interviews for vacancies at the end of the course are:
- Mamas & Papas
- Boots Outfit
- Sports Direct
- River Island
- TK Maxx
This programme runs for 4 weeks in Edinburgh, Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm.
The course is based at Fort Kinnaird Recruitment Centre.
The course runs for 4 weeks, Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm.
For more information contact Programme Support.