Sheltered / Retirement Housing
Do you need an accessible home that makes you feel safe and secure with the added reassurance of a local manager? Someone to report repairs and make sure the gardeners turn up? With neighbours nearby you can make new friends and try different activities.
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- Built in 1977
- 58 flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom
- Includes mobility standard properties
- 4 storeys with lift and stair access
- 4 fully wheelchair accessible flats
- Car parking
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- Rent (social landlord)
All flats are fully self-contained with a living room, bedroom, separate kitchen and bathroom. The studio flats have bed/sittingroom, kitchen and bathroom. The flats have gas central heating and are double glazed throughout.
What facilities are available?
There is a communal lounge where residents and their family and friends can meet and chat over a cuppa. Purpose built laundries with fast automatic washing machines and tumble driers are available for all.
There is an en-suite guest room which friends and families can book. Charges apply, please contact for details.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the home or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 554 3231.