Harmeny SQA Centre is a leading provider of quality training based in the grounds of Harmeny School in Balerno, Edinburgh. Harmeny School is a unique venue; offering a stunning environment for learners.
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) Social Services
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) Social Services Children and Young People at SCQF levels 6, 7 & 9
- SVQ Social Services and Healthcare at SCQF levels 6, 7 & 9
- Professional Development Award – Assessor and Verifier Awards
- Professional Development Award – Health and Social Care Supervision
The HNC offers students an integrated, personalised and relational approach to learning with excellent support throughout the award. This is due to smaller group sizes and the qualities of our tutors.
The SVQs are designed to meet the needs of employees and employers in a variety of sectors by allowing candidates to demonstrate competence in job-related skills in their particular area of work. The SVQ is undertaken in the candidate’s workplace supported by an assessor to help guide and reinforce their knowledge and practice.
SQA Approved Centre
In addition the centre has the approval to offer the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) Part Time Fee Grant (PTFG). This allows students who meet the criteria and undertaking eligible qualifications, to apply for funding towards their qualification.
Start your next qualification with Harmeny
- Each day starts at 10:00am prompt and ends at 3:00pm
- Lunch provided
To find out more about our courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org.