Our Care Home at Haugh Street, Edinburgh offers residential care in a homely environment designed especially for frail older people.
Facilities & Services:
• Own furniture if required
• Pets by arrangement
• Wheelchair access
• Ground floor accommodation only
• Gardens for residents
• Residents kitchenette
• Phone point in own room/mobile
• Television point in own room
- Care home
- Conditions cared for: Older people generally
- Care period: Longer stay
- This home accommodates 10 residents in 10 single rooms (10 en suite)
- Facilities are available for family or friends to stay overnight
- The home is in an urban location. Close to local shops, bus stop 250 yards; shop 250 yards; post office 250 yards
- Residents may bring their own furniture.
- Residents can usually bring their pet.
- Social activities are arranged
In the dining room our cook will serve delicious home cooked meals prepared with your likes and dislikes in mind.
Our highly trained and dedicated staff team provide personal care and daily living support 24 hours a day to help you maintain your independence and a place in the community.