Are you a disabled learner or a disabled person thinking of taking up a learning opportunity?
Do you need advice on behalf of a disabled person?
Lead Scotland’s Information Service can provide information and advice on a range of issues, including:
- Applying for educational courses and training programmes
- Information on community learning opportunities
- Sources of funding and support for disabled learners
- Support for the people supporting you
- Information regarding disability equality and discrimination
- Signposting to specialist sources of support
and much more….
Start Learning Now
We know that many people are nervous about getting in touch, but we can support you at your own pace to start learning.
Some people find their own answers and solutions quickly after a few meetings with a Co-ordinator. Others might find they need more time and support to get things in place, including the support of other organisations, volunteer support or the loan of a computer or device.
Some people come to us with a goal in mind e.g. getting a qualification, or learning a new useful skill such as learning how to Skype their family.
Some people are not sure where to begin but they've taken that first step to try something new.
Our Information Service is open to anyone with a disability or health condition, including those who support them, across the whole of Scotland.
For further information, please get in touch:
Freephone helpline: 0800 999 2568
Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 2pm - 4pm
Thursdays & Fridays, 10am - 12noon