Sheltered / Retirement Housing
Do you need an accessible home that makes you feel safe and secure with the added reassurance of a local manager? Someone to report repairs and make sure the gardeners turn up? With neighbours nearby you can make new friends and try different activities.
- Retirement/sheltered housing
- 4 storeys with lift and stair access
- Built in 1976
- 50 flats
- Sizes studio, 1 bedroom.
- Includes mobility standard properties
- Resident management staff and community alarm service
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Car parking
- New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted
- Rent (social landlord)
What facilities are available?
There is a communal lounge where residents and their family and friends can meet and chat over a cuppa. Purpose built laundries with fast automatic washing machines and tumble driers are available for all.
There is an en-suite guest room which friends and families can book. Charges apply, please contact for details.
We are very happy to arrange visits for prospective residents and their families. To visit the Sheltered Housing Complex or to make an appointment for an assessment of a prospective resident’s care needs, please contact our office on Tel: 0131 554 2267.