Help your employees to start thinking about their future now
Our Planning For Your Future workshops benefit both older workers and their employers and are now available in an engaging virtual format.
We are delighted to be able to offer our Planning For Your Future workshop as an engaging virtual session whilst face-to-face workshops aren't possible.
Both our open sessions and our bespoke company workshops can be facilitated in this way. They are hosted by experts in the various topics with time for discussions and questions. You can view the virtual planning for your future agenda at https://www.ageuk.org.uk/scotland/services/age-inclusive-workplaces/planning-for-your-future-workshop.
This workshop enables employees over 50 to better prepare for later life and to feel more comfortable having honest and open discussions with their employers about retirement. This will also result in a tangible benefit to organisations in terms of resourcing and succession planning.
If you are an individual looking to start planning for your retirement and are interested in attending our workshop as part of your workplace learning and development, please feel free to download our brochure below and forward on to your employer. We work with many organisations who fund places on our open workshops for their employees.
The workshop provides independent and impartial advice in the following four areas:
- Time & activities in retirement
- What will you do next?
- Money matters & tax
- Legal issues
- Health & well-being
- Employees will feel more comfortable in openly discussing their future plans with their employer.
- Managers are enabled to respond effectively to resourcing and succession planning.
- Employees will feel more informed in all of the key areas linked to retirement planning including financial and legal issues, health and wellbeing and ‘free time’ management.
- They will formulate a clear action plan of next steps including how to approach discussions with their line managers.
Next workshop dates...
- 6th & 8th April 2021
- 8th & 10th June
Please see https://www.ageuk.org.uk/scotland/services/age-inclusive-workplaces/planning-for-your-future-workshop.
For further information please contact Jonathan Park