Previously called Discover 21, The Wee Theatre is reinventing itself as a creative and inspiring space dedicated to children and young people.
The Wee Theatre aims at nurturing work for and by children and young people, aged 0-14.
Examples of events / projects which can take place in the space:
- Work in progress showings
- Creative classes
We are currently welcoming all project or classes propositions for our forthcoming programme and would also be happy to accommodate any rehearsal needs from artists looking for a reasonably rated space!
The Space Details:
- 40 seats approx
- The rehearsal space with 26 chairs set up = 5.50m width x 6m length
- Lights rigging in place
- A/V equipment on request
- Day light / Black out possibilities
- Large backstage
- Access to St MH kitchen and facilities on ground floor
- Wheelchair accessible (lift from car park basement to ground floor)
BOOKING TYPE LENGTH RATE (£)
Rehearsal all day 45
Rehearsal ½ day 25
Classes 1 hour 12
All day = 9 to 5pm
½ day = 9 to 1pm / 1 to 5pm / 5 to 9pm
After that, extra hour = £5
Please note, payment has to be made in advance to access the theatre.
For further information, please contact Tania Czajka.