Training sessions can be tailored to your needs.
If you have any specific training requests on any aspect of therapeutic gardening please call us at the Trellis office on Tel: 01738 624 348 or email email@example.com.
Trellis provides a rolling programme of training relevant to therapeutic gardening including:
- Basic gardening skills
- Designing gardens for those with dementia
- Accesible garden design
- Income Generation
- Trellis Annual Conference, annually in March
Knowledge, Skills and Good Practice Sharing Trellis Programme 2018...
- For CPD in therapeutic gardening Trellis Annual Conference 2018
Inspiring national therapeutic gardening Conference: workshops, showcases, meet other practitioners.
- Therapeutic Gardening Networking Event in association with Dundee City Council: Further details coming soon...
- Basic Gardening Skills
- Build your confidence in handling plant materials and tools
- Llearn how plants grow, feeding, soil testing, climate, pruning
- Garden calendar of tasks
- Adaptive Gardening
Planning, principles and practical tips for adapting gardening to suit individual need
- Polytunnel Growing & Management
- Health & Safety in the Garden Training
- Autism Awareness & Gardening
- Dementia Awareness & Gardening
- Living with Cancer & Gardening
Please see http://www.trellisscotland.org.uk/traininggardenrelated for other training related options.
Please see http://www.trellisscotland.org.uk/training for more information i.e dates, times, venues, how to book etc.