Citizens Advice Edinburgh helps to solve problems and transform lives. Every day our trained volunteers and project staff provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice on a huge range of issues in Edinburgh. Citizens Advice Edinburgh is a registered charity with five bureaux and twenty-five outreach points across Edinburgh.
Our five bureaux can be found at the following locations:
- Dundas Street: 58 Dundas Street, EH3 6QZ, Tel: 0131 558 3681
- Leith: 23 Dalmeny Street, Edinburgh, EH6 8PG, Tel: 0131 554 8144
- Portobello: 8A - 8B Bath Street, EH15 1EY, Tel: 0131 669 9503
- Pilton: 661 Ferry Road, EH4 2TX, Tel: 0131 202 1153
- Gorgie/Dalry: 137 Dundee Street, EH11 1BG, Tel: 0131 474 8081
Our team of over 270 trained volunteers and our project staff offer advice on almost any issue.
Citizens Advice Edinburgh also runs services in 30 outreach locations, please see https://www.citizensadviceedinburgh.org.uk for further details.
Please note that Citizens Advice Edinburgh cannot respond to advice queries submitted through email. You must contact your local CAB office for help & advice.
Please only contact us on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org about:
- Feedback/suggestions about improving our services
- Feedback on our campaigns or publicity
- Partnership working
- New service opportunities
- Offers of support to our charity and volunteers
- Donations (e.g financial or in-kind such as equipment, office furniture, stationery).
For all other queries, support and help, please contact your local CAB office.