We’re so excited to be welcoming our children back into crèche today (14th September 2020) after a long 6 months.
Socially distanced of course
Please see https://www.facebook.com/drbellsfamily.
Normal service details...
Dr Bell’s Crèche Provides Quality, Affordable Childcare
- Our crèche is available for children aged 0 to 5 years whose families live in Leith.
- Our crèche gives your child the opportunity to mix with other children and helps your child become more independent.
- Our crèche operates with either three staff working with ten children, or two staff working with eight children.
How to Register Your Child at Dr Bell’s Crèche?
Complete a paper form, which you can collect from Dr Bell’s reception.
What Happens Next?
- For children under 2 years old there is a waiting list. The current waiting list is approximately 3 months. Once a space comes available for your child we will call you to arrange a Settling in Session.
- For children over 2 years old we can book the next available Settling in Session as soon as we have your child inputted on our database.
The Settling in Session allows your child to get to know us, and make sure that they’re happy to be left. Sometimes children can find it difficult to settle in a new place without their parent. We’ll discuss any issues you have and work with you and your child to make the experience as easy as possible. Please do come and talk to us if you are concerned about this or have any other questions about the crèche.
After the Settling in Session you can book further sessions. Bookings can be made in person at reception, or by phoning 0131 553 0100.
Monday - Friday
Morning 9:30am - 11:30am
Afternoon 12:00pm - 2:00pm
What Should I Bring When My Child Attends the Créche?
- For children still in nappies, we ask you to bring your own supply of nappies and wipes.
- If your child is in the process of toilet training, please bring a change of clothes.
- Children will be offered fresh fruit at snack time, with water to drink but Parents/Carers of young babies may need to bring any food requirements